“Don't ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive, and then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
So what makes YOU 'come alive'?
Unsure? Most of us don't quite know; how to thrive in life, to be the person we want to be and live the life we wish to live.
And even if we did know, how do we actually go about it?
In this experiential and interactive training, we apply principles and practices of Nonviolent Communication (NVC) to answer these questions: to support you in moving from a life of struggling to survive into one in which you come alive and thrive.
We offer individual and group processes, games, role plays, exercises and meditations to explore the following:
* Discovering, clarifying or re-aligning yourself with your life purpose
* Cultivating self -care, -connection and -love
* Overcoming indecisiveness to bring internal clarity
* Developing an attitude of gratitude - expressing and receiving appreciation
* Self-inquiry and putting reflection into action
* Getting to the heart of the matter by deeply connecting to the living energy of our needs
* Making life wonderful by asking for what we want
* Finding inner freedom by embracing our choice in all we do
* Embracing the quality of presence and acceptance to what is alive in each moment
This training is beyond the NVC basics, some knowledge of which is helpful but not necessary.