EARTHSONG HEART CONNECTION CAMP
Join us for a weekend living in community on a beautiful secluded landscape, with a shared intention: to connect at heart level; inviting genuine friendship, deep healing and transformation.
Lead facilitators, Donal Gannon and John Bowker, along with others (tbc), invite you on a journey using the healing and transformative processes of Nonviolent Communication (NVC) and Heartsong, interwoven with a variety of optional sessions such as Ecstatic Dance (with live music), Cooperative games, Contact Improvisation, Rainforest chants, Kaleidoscope Community Yoga, Kirtan, Gospel singing, Guided meditation, Hatha Yoga, Dance of Life and other connection activities.
All sessions accommodate beginners as well as more advanced participants, so no previous experience required.
There will be two venues (a big yurt and a log cabin), a sauna, swimming lake, stone circle, hot shower cabin, and community meals (all lunches and dinners provided).
Bring your courageous heart, with all its love and its pain. We will meet each other eye to eye, hand to hand, and heart to heart as we learn, play, sing, and dance together.
Where and when:
Glendree, Co. Clare. 6pm Friday June 10th to 10pm Sunday June 12th. Option to stay until Monday afternoon.
Minimum €80 payment upfront to cover meals, facilities and other expenses. To contribute to Donal and the team (facilitation, organization, admin etc) we’ll ask for a voluntary donation on Sunday afternoon. Or if you’d prefer, full payment can made on registration.
The Nonviolent Communication sessions will explore:
* The healing power of empathy, when listening to others and in self-connection
* Transforming limiting beliefs, self-demands and internal conflict
* Working with our own and other people's reactivity and intense emotions, in particular anger, guilt and shame
* Personal and relationship healing through genuine apology, forgiveness and mourning
* Eliciting life purpose
* Radical authenticity and vulnerability
* Rediscovering joy and intimacy in relating
* Dissolving enemy images
* Expressing appreciation and developing an attitude of gratitude
For registration, location details, or any other questions