Suffering at the hands of Anger, Fear, Shame, Guilt, Anxiety, Jealousy, Grief or Depression?....Or want to know how to support others caught in their grips?
This experiential and interactive training offers skills, practical tools and insights from the teachings of Nonviolent Communication (NVC) to explore ways to work with our own and others intense emotions.
We offer individual and group processes, games, role plays, exercises, meditations and body/gesture based activities to explore whichever of the following you choose:
* Working with our own and other people's reactivity and intense emotions, in particular anger, guilt, shame, jealousy, and depression
* Healing grief, trauma and deep pain through mourning
* Using our judgmental, blaming, critical thinking for our transformation
* The healing power of empathy, when listening to others and in self-connection
* Personal and relationship healing and reconciliation through genuine apology, forgiveness and mourning
* Dissolving enemy images
As well as diving into the life-changing processes of Nonviolent Communication (NVC), there will be opportunity to utilise several other transformative modalities, for example: The Law of Attraction, The Work of Byron Katie and Brene Brown.
Prior attendance of ‘Communicate to Connect’ and/or ‘Empathy magic - The Art of Effective Listening’ is supportive but not necessary.
“Donal's simple clear facilitation, where he was comfortable, connected and tuned in to himself, as well as us contributed hugely to my experience. His very obvious experience in living what he teaches was the other great contributor”,
- L. M -
"The ripples from your work will certainly be felt and are much needed in our world today"
- D.N. -
"It was a beautiful weekend, profound and playful and nourishing"
- C. F.-